Bring a bit of InterQuilten to your area!
Schedule a lecture/trunk show for the enjoyment of your local guild. Consider scheduling the trunk show at your regular meeting with the class on the day or days following.
Contact us to have us "pencil you in" for a prospective date, and we will lend you a couple of pieces to preview it to your group. Return the samples within a few days of your meeting. We will "hold" your prospective date for you for 30 days to give you time to decide. Should you decide for certain that you want to schedule the trunk show and/or class, return a completed agreement and deposit.
Travel fees: Driving mileage to/from to be reimbursed at the current rate established by the IRS. If air travel is required, reimbursement will include passenger ticket and baggage fees. Overnight stays, if required, will be at a local, clean and safe, non-smoking lodging establishment. Accommodations at a non-smoking/no pets guild member's home may also be acceptable.
- Now Booking for 2018
- Lecture and Trunk Show $175
- Landscape Art Quilt Class
- A one-day class, approximately 5-6 hours
- Students will create a landscape art quilt approximately 11" x 14"
- Choose from 5 scenes for inspiration
- A class of 12 to 30 students $42 per person + $12 Kit per person
Contact: Tawni Young at 231-276-9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Classes Available
- Rapid Fire Hunter's Star
- Star Parade Quilt-As-You-Go
- Sew Simple Pineapple